SUPPLY TEACHER 2021/2022 - SECONDARY/POST-SECONDARY EDUCATION (ITALIAN - 5 July 2021 - 13 October 2021)
SUPPLY TEACHER – You do not require a teaching qualification/pedagogical course
This call is open to all applicants having the requested eligibility under section 5.0 mentioned in the call.
Appendix A (Teaching Qualifications): https://education.gov.mt/en/vacancies/Documents/Appendix%20A%20-%20Recognised%20Teaching%20qualifications%202021.pdf
Applicants are strongly advised not to wait until the last day to submit their applications since heavy internet traffic or a fault with the internet connection could lead to difficulties in submission. MFED cannot be held responsible for any delay due to such difficulties.
To proceed with your application kindly confirm (by ticking the boxes below) that you have scanned copies of the following documents to upload.
- Curriculum Vitae CV (prepare as one file/document for upload)
- Teaching qualification and any other qualifications plus all transcripts (and comparability if applicable) as requested in call (prepare all needed uploads combined in one file for this request)
- Recent Police Conduct and Employment History if applicable
- All uploads must be of the following file types .pdf,.jpg,.png,.gif,.bmp,.tiff and collectively must be less than 10 MB.
- Any documents submitted after two (2) working days from closing date will not be uploaded or considered under any circumstances.