AQRA FIS-SAJF CAMPAIGN 2019
Summer reading programme
The Students’ Maintenance Grants’ Board welcomes applications from students who are 18 years of age by the closing date of the online application. The students delivering the summer reading programme may be reading for a Bachelors Degree at the University of Malta*, the Masters in Teaching & Learning (MTL) and MCAST students following the courses Advanced Diploma in Children’s Care, Learning and Development and Higher Diploma in Advanced Studies in the Early Years.
* Preference will be given to B.Ed, MTL, and B.A. students. However, students enrolled in other courses may still apply.
To proceed with your application kindly confirm (by ticking the boxes below) that you have scanned copies of the following documents to upload.
- Scanned copy of the Identity Card (front)
- Scanned copy of the Identity Card (back)
- All uploads must be of the following file types .pdf,.jpg,.png,.gif,.bmp,.tiff and collectively must be less than 10 MB.
- Any documents submitted after two (2) working days from closing date will not be uploaded or considered under any circumstances.