SUPPLY TEACHER 2019/2020 - SECONDARY/POST-SECONDARY EDUCATION (ART) - (FROM 15 JULY 2019 TILL 19 SEPT 2019)
SUPPLY TEACHER - ROLLING PUBLIC CALL
Position Description: http://education.gov.mt/en/Documents/Vacancies/Position%20Decription%20-%20Teacher.pdf
Further details: http://education.gov.mt/en/Pages/vacancies.aspx
Applicants are strongly advised not to wait until the last day to submit their applications since heavy internet traffic or a fault with the internet connection could lead to difficulties in submission. MEDE cannot be held responsible for any delay due to such difficulties.
MEDE employees only, excluding entities are to apply for the GP 47 by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating clearly the applicant’s full name & surname, ID number, Grade, telephone numbers & residential address together with the reference of the said call applied for. A copy will be sent to the applicant and the original will be sent to the selection board.
To proceed with your application kindly confirm (by ticking the boxes below) that you have scanned copies of the following documents to upload.
- Curriculum Vitae CV (prepare as one file/document for upload)
- Teachers' Permanent Warrant or receipt of Application for Temporary/Renewal Teachers' Warrant (prepare all needed uploads combined in one file pdf for this request)
- Police Conduct (1 month) and Employment History from Jobsplus or (If public officer) recent GP 47 or email that you applied for GP47 (prepare all needed uploads combined in one pdf file for this request)
- Teaching qualification and any other qualifications plus all transcripts (and comparability if applicable) as requested in call (prepare all needed uploads combined in one file for this request)
- All uploads must be of the following file types .pdf,.jpg,.png,.gif,.bmp,.tiff and collectively must be less than 10 MB.
- Any documents submitted after two (2) working days from closing date will not be uploaded or considered under any circumstances.