PAID STUDY LEAVE SCHEME - (CATEGORY A) scholastic year 2020/2021
Paid Study Leave Scheme for Educators in state and non-State schools
Paid Study Leave (Category A) for scholastic year 2020/2021
Full details regarding the Paid Study Leave Scheme (Category A) are available in the document Procedures and Guidelines for Paid Study Leave. This document together with the Application Form are available for download from the Ministry’s website: http://education.gov.mt/en/resources/Pages/Application-Forms.aspx
Prior to proceeding to the edurecruitment portal, applicants shall first fill in the eform accessible through the following link:
https: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=O3ivQUNSKEy3pGcsC57e0pSAJj23tFVLuVtx80UDEKxUNDQ5MjlXNkxHQURCOU1VVVE0U0ROQjRZQS4u (without this, application is deemed incomplete). Then applicants are to apply through edurecruitment portal to upload requested documents.
The closing date for receipt of applications shall be midnight (Central European Time), of Friday, 24th April 2020.
Late and/or incomplete applications will not be considered.
For further enquiries, prospective applicants may send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
To proceed with your application kindly confirm (by ticking the boxes below) that you have scanned copies of the following documents to upload.
- Motivational Statement (Sabbatical)
- Write-up on the Relevance of Studies
- GP 47 in case of State School Educators or a Service & Leave Record endorsed by Head of School for Non-State School Educators
- Detailed Official Programme of Studies
- Unconditional Acceptance letter from approved University/Higher Education Institution
- Detailed curriculum vitae (Europass format) showing qualifications and experience
- Decleration Form signed by applicant
- All uploads must be of the following file types .pdf,.jpg,.png,.gif,.bmp,.tiff and collectively must be less than 10 MB.
- Any documents submitted after two (2) working days from closing date will not be uploaded or considered under any circumstances.