PSYCHOLOGY ASSISTANT (21/10/2019 - 18/12/2020)
Rolling Public Call
This call is open to all applicants having the requested eligibility under section 4.0 mentioned in the call.
Applicants are strongly advised not to wait until the last day to submit their applications since heavy internet traffic or a fault with the internet connection could lead to difficulties in submission. MEDE cannot be held responsible for any delay due to such difficulties.
MEDE employees only, excluding entities are to apply for the GP 47 by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating clearly the applicant’s full name & surname, ID number, Grade, telephone numbers & residential address together with the reference of the said call applied for.
To proceed with your application kindly confirm (by ticking the boxes below) that you have scanned copies of the following documents to upload.
- Recent Police Conduct or GP 47 or email that you applied for GP47 (prepare all needed uploads combined in one file for this request)
- Curriculum Vitae CV (prepare as one file/document for upload)
- Scanned copies of qualifications including transcripts where applicable (prepare documents as one file for upload)
- All uploads must be of the following file types .pdf,.jpg,.png,.gif,.bmp,.tiff and collectively must be less than 10 MB.
- Any documents submitted after two (2) working days from closing date will not be uploaded or considered under any circumstances.